PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Family and Community : Senior Citizen
Family and Community
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Join "Senior Citizen"

Who can join?

Any senior citizen of Seychelles who is of age 55 years or more may join the “Senior Citizen” association.

Where do I need to go?

You should go to your respective district administration office for registration.

What documents do I require?

Your national identity card.

How do I register?

In the district administration office, you will be given an application form. You have to fill it and submit back to the same office. The case is then reviewed by the district committee and then the person is accepted or rejected.

Where can I get more information?

3rd Floor,
Oceangate House

Postal address:
Community Development department
P.O BOX 731

Telephone number: (+248)225447
Fax number: (+248)224737

Key Links