PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Family and Community : Apply for a house
Family and Community
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Apply for a house

Getting a house can be one of the most rewarding task a person can ever face.

Who can apply?

Any person who is employed may apply to get a house.

What documents do I require?

• Your latest pay-slip
• And national identity card

Where do I need to go?
You need to go to your respective district administration office.

How can I apply?

• Collect the form or get the form from the side.
• Fill the form yourself or get the assistance of the secretary/housing officer in the district and submit it to the office.
• The forms are then sent to the department of Land Use and Habitat once they are submitted to the DA office.
• Feedbacks will be given in due course.

Where can I get more information?

For more information about how to apply for a house:

Independence House
2nd Floor

Postal address:
P.O BOX 199

Telephone number: (+248)428 44 44
Fax number: (+248)422 51 87

Key Links