PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : Non-Citizen : Working in Seychelles
Top Requests
Travel Tools
HyperLink HyperLink
Working in Seychelles

Looking for a job?

If you are a person wishing to work in Seychelles, then here are some important information which could guide you through. [] and Gainful Occupation Permit

What VISA do I require to work in Seychelles?

A Gainful Occupation Permit allows the holder to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles and this could be as an employer or as a self-employed person. Applications for Gainful Occupation Permits should be submitted at least one week before the employee is due to start work, and he/she must not enter Seychelles for the purpose of taking up employment prior to obtaining the Gainful Occupation Permit.

The application form is to be completed by the person seeking the permit in the case of a self employed or by the prospective employer. There is a processing fee of Sr. 1000/- for processing of the application. The fee for the whole duration of the permit being sought for is Sr. 700/- per month or part thereof should also accompany the application.


Other Information